Home Automation

I want to live in a future where I get to be the laziest homeowner in the world. I want my house to be equipped with state of the art, innovative products that make my life easier. With home automation taking a huge leap in popularity, my dream may soon be a reality.

I want to live in a future where a robotic lawn mower mows my lawn instead of a kid down the street. I want a robot assistant that can tell me the news, the weather, and read me my emails and texts. I want to be able to buy a cheap robot vacuum and mop to clean my floors. I want a robot chef, alarm, doorbell, thermostat and remote. And guess what? I don’t even have to wait around for all of this to be invented. It already exists!

smart lawn mower device

Smart home devices

Smart home devices can be found almost anywhere. The best place to purchase these products is online, because then you can get the most for your money. Smart home devices can motorize your shades so you can control how much light is being let in through your windows. You can get a smart home camera so you can always view your home no matter where you are to ease any worries when you are at work or out of town.

Smart home devices can make your life so much easier. If you have a pool you can automatically turn on the vacuum or filtering systems. You can use smart home devices to turn on and off your sprinkles and outdoor lights. Smart home devices can control your indoor lights, lock your doors, operate your garage door, and start your coffee maker.

Artificial intelligence

Smart home devices can make me feel like I’m living in the future. It seems like everyone nowadays has either an Alexa or Google Home. These things are like basic appliances now, people can’t function without them. They use artificial intelligence to listen to music, order food, set alarms and timers, look up facts, adjust the thermostat, make calculations, and read tweets. They can also answer questions, place online orders, turn on the T.V., give traffic updates, set reminders, give recipes, give movie times, give flight costs, read from your calendar, tell jokes, make lists, stream podcasts, and pair with other devices.

My mom really like to use Alexa to play her music from Amazon. She can play songs and also ask about the artist, album, song title, and so much more. It really does make the listening to music experience so much better and more informative.

smart device for music

Honestly, it’s surprising that people ever functioned without artificial intelligence. Alexa can order Ubers, find coupons, plan vacations, post on other apps, make donations, check stock prices an even play games. Maybe one day artificial intelligence will even be able to feel emotions.

Sometimes artificial intelligence can have a little personality. Even Siri gets sassy if you say the wrong thing. Alexa and Google Home can both make funny remarks, and they both remember the information you tell them to use in assisting you in your daily tasks.

Artificial intelligence can also be a little creepy. I have heard several rumors that they are always listening and keeping a mine of all of our data and information. Who knows if it’s really true, and if the information is even going anywhere, or is just to benefit the user.

Smart house

A smart house is not as hard to obtain as one may think. Smart homes benefit the users in many unseen ways such as increasing the efficiency of security, energy usage, and luxury. Having a smart home can save you both time and money.

You can get real time updates if anyone enters your home or garage, or rings your doorbell. When you’re on vacation, you can even program your lights to turn on and off during the day to trick potential robbers into thinking people are home.

Smart home devices can make your life so much easier. If you have a pool you can automatically turn on the vacuum or filtering systems. You can use smart home devices to turn on and off your sprinkles and outdoor lights. Smart home devices can control your indoor lights, lock your doors, operate your garage door, and start your coffee maker. You can even add huge value to your rental properties by understanding pricing from rent reports while adding smart home devices.

Having a smart house seems like an easy decision to make. When it comes to your safety, why not have the best and most protection possible? I personally live in a bad area, and I think I could benefit immensely from using smart cameras in my home. Living on a busy main road, my packages get stolen, mail gets destroyed, and my lawn is often messed with or damaged by drunk, bored college students. With a smart camera I will be able to tell who is vandalizing my property and put a stop to it. Even having a camera in plain sight might change the way people treat and respect my house.

smart house cameras

Home automation options

The options for home automation are quite vast. You want to choose a company that is reliable, fast, and cheap. Home automation can simplify your life. Smart technology is not just for homes, it can be put in offices and stores as well to increase productivity and sales.

Smart homes will soon just be considered regular homes. New technology and gadgets are being developed every day and are only getting cheaper.